The MDT 140 B is in the middle segment of swinging drill rigs, made for heavy construction site’s works. It is easy to handle, reliable and efficient.
All of this down to the use of many new technical solutions.
Active and passive safety devices have been planned during the design phase, that ensure the maximum safety conditions for the operator and surrounding personnel. The design options planned for the MDT 140 B consider the necessity of a recurrent construction site, for the ability to carry out different work with the same equipment. It is possible to accomplish coring operations, micropiles, tie rods and consolidation rods, with the jet grouting technique as well.
Peculiarities, versatility and power
- High stability on the way and during placing to the advantage of safety and manoeuvrability, even when the rig is equipped with lattice extensions installed for Jet Grouting injections for maximum useful drilling depth of 16m.
- 162 hp engine for excellent performance and application of rotary head of 32000 Nm, double rotary head and Top Hammer. The engine is equipped with electronic system that always keeps the engine functioning under control, giving alarm in case of abnormalities.
- Remote control panel connected with cable, or radio control upon request, for overall vision of the work area and considerable speed up of movement and placing operations, practicable in most safe conditions, especially during loading and unloading operations. All the functions of traverse-placing, mast positioning and drilling process are remotecontrolled from remote electric control panel with cable or radio control.
- Automatic power division system in order to improve the drilling rig’s performance and maintain productivity at a high level.
- Automatic devices’ application facilitates the use of the rig even by less experienced personnel.
- Ample oversizing of structural parts in view of prevention of possible critical conditions due to possible operator’s mistakes.
- Technical solutions suited to guarantee rock-bottom operating costs and maximum easiness of maintenance servicing.
The drill rig meets the CE norm, the UNI EN 791 in particular.
Specifications subject to change without notice. The global diffusion of the product illustrated hereby imposes, because the different norms, the use of indicative – hence not binding – images and illustrations.
|MDT 140 B Details|
|Wheel base||2.420 mm|
|Max Width||2.200 mm|
|Pad Width||500 mm|
|Max Speed||1,5 km/hour|
|Max Slope||18° degrees|
|Diesel Engine||DEUTZ TCD 2013 L04|
|Engine power max.||119 (162) @ 2.200 Kw (hp) @ rpm|
|Engine power rated||119 (162) @ 2.200 Kw (hp) @ rpm|
|Guarantee acoustic output level||109 dBA|
|Acoustic pressure at operator station at 3m||79 dBA|
|Hydraulic oil tank capacity||300|