Very powerful drill rig, it was developed especially for drilling works to perform underground placing of the heat pump geothermal tools, which are more and more frequently employed for heating up private houses and industrial buildings.
High productivity levels are obtained thanks to extraordinary power and significant rotation torque and pullback force, that are crucial characteristics that allow the completion of drilling works at considerable depth and in any type of soil.
Besides, using the same equipment, it is possible to carry out drilling operations for water wells and consolidation micropiles.
At the planning stage, there were foreseen active and passive protection devices, that guarantee most safe conditions to the operator and other rig personnel.
Peculiarities, versatility and power
- High stability in any condition – during crawler movements and placing manoeuvres, even while using hydraulic auxiliary winch.
- 200 hp engine for excellent performance.
- Auxiliary crane of 6,2 t/m capacity, with radius of action of approximately 9 m, is controlled from independent radio control.
- Magnetic loader, equipped with an independent winch, having maximum lifting capacity of approximately 500 kg and with hydraulically controlled articulated arm, for easy and smooth alignment of the drill rods against the rotary axis.
- Duplex mud pump with high capacity is installed on board.
- Triple clamps set with the possibility to bring a break-out clamps in a central or upper position depending on the user’s needs.
- Preventer for evacuation of drained bug dust, positioned under the lower rotary head, having two lateral drainage holes of 4”.
- Double-head rotary unit that permits to choose different speed combinations and maximum torque values referred to the rotary head that moves casings.
- Portable remote-control panel, turns to be very handy while makes the operator free to choose any position towards the rig in order to have always the best vision of the working area, apart from being extremely functional in positioning the drill rig along the walls or within close areas.
- Automatic power division system in order to improve the drilling rig’s performance and maintain productivity at a high level.
- Automatic devices’ application facilitates the use of the rig even by less experienced personnel.
- Ample oversizing of structural parts in view of prevention of possible critical conditions due to possible operator’s mistakes.
The drill rig meets the CE norm, the UNI EN 791 in particular.
Specifications subject to change without notice. The global diffusion of the product illustrated hereby imposes, because the different norms, the use of indicative – hence not binding – images and illustrations.
|MDT 200 BEG Details|
|Wheel base||2.705 mm|
|Max Width||2.350 mm|
|Pad Width||530 mm|
|Max Speed||1,5 km/hour|
|Max Slope||18° degrees|
|Diesel Engine||DEUTZ TCD 2012 L06|
|Engine power max.||155 (210) @ 2.400 Kw (hp) @ rpm|
|Engine power rated||147 (200) @ 2.300 Kw (hp) @ rpm|
|Guarantee acoustic output level||114 dBA|
|Acoustic pressure at operator station at 3m||81,7 dBA|
|Hydraulic oil tank capacity||400|