The MDT 80 B is a powerful and very compact drill rig, developed especially for heavy site works, offers exceptional manoeuvrability, reliability and productivity, thanks to the adoption of many innovative technical solutions.
The MDT 80 B rig was made for satisfying numerous demands in search of the right equipment that would permit to implement different works in reduced space conditions.
So it is possible to carry out soil investigation, micropiles, tie rods and consolidation rods, by using jet grouting technologies as well.
Peculiarities, versatility and power
- Adjustable mast, consisting of the fixed base and different extension elements, for executing vertical, sub-vertical and radial drilling, even when the space available bears only reduced height.
- Portable electric remote-control desk, or radio control upon request, that guarantees the maximum safety condition and comfort to the operator, during placement, working phases and moving; in particular when climbing and drifting down from the transport carriage on the road.
- Automatic power division system in order to improve the rig’s performance and maintain the productivity at a high level.
- Automatic devices’ application makes easier the use of the rig itself also by less experienced personnel.
- Ample oversizing of structural parts taking in consideration possible critical conditions due to eventual operator’s mistakes.
Even though the dimensions remain reduced, the possibility to install the engine of 162 hp with exceptional capacity permits to reach unequalled productivity levels.
For high performance the rotary, with torque max up to 32000 Nm, may be applied without decreasing significantly the rotation speed. When the installation of double rotary head is required, the power available allows to reach the level of performance equal to those of superior class machines.
The drilling machine meets the CE norms, especially the UNI EN 791.
Specifications subject to change without notice. The global diffusion of the product illustrated hereby imposes, because the different norms, the use of indicative – hence not binding – images and illustrations.
|MDT 80 B Details|
|Wheel base||1.840 mm|
|Max Width||1.800 mm|
|Pad Width||400 mm|
|Max Speed||1,5 km/hour|
|Max Slope||18° degrees|
|Diesel Engine||DEUTZ TCD2013 L04|
|Engine power max.||129 (175) @ 2.300 Kw (hp) @ rpm|
|Engine power rated||119 (162) @ 2.200 Kw (hp) @ rpm|
|Guarantee acoustic output level||109 dBA|
|Acoustic pressure at operator station at 3m||79 dBA|
|Hydraulic oil tank capacity||225|