LINTEC Asphalt Mixing Plants
LINTEC GmbH & Co. KG is a manufacturer of both Asphalt- and Concrete mixing plants at highest quality level in 100% ISO sea containers. Our modular construction permits easy transportation to the job site and a fast erection upon arrival which enables not only stationary use but is also ideal for project business when the plant needs to be shifted from one job site to the next one.
LINTEC Asphalt Mixing Plants
LINTEC containerized Asphalt Mixing Plants are available with many options, including:
- Cold feed units with various bin capacities.
- Single or multifuel burners for heavy oil, diesel, gas or coal dust.
- External and integrated hot storage silos with various capacities.
- Bitumen tanks in vertical or horizontal design
- Filler silos with capacities from 50 – 80 m3
- Fuel tanks
- Cold- and Hot-recycling
- Bitumen modification systems (Rubber, Polymer or white Bitumen)
In addition to the advantages achieved by containerization the LINTEC CSD Line models with double screen drum technology provide considerable energy savings.
Eliminating the hot elevator associated with other tower plants, the LINTEC screen drum combines the heating and screening of the minerals in a single process unit. This eliminates process heat loss due to material transportation up to the elevator and the heated minerals also benefit from the conducted heat from the drum shell during screening.
LINTEC Concrete Mixing Plants
Containerized Concrete Mixing Plants for mobile as well as stationary use. An extract of possible options:
- Upgrading capacities of aggregate feeding systems
- In-housing of the aggregate feeding systems
- Containerized cement silos with a volume of 50 or 80 m3
- Microsilica silos
- Round storage silos with various capacities
- Screw conveyors
- Additive tanks, water tanks, combined additive/water tanks
- Admix weighing for highest quality dosage to meet most stringent specifications
- Central greasing systems
- Heating systems
- Measurement of concrete temperature
- Moisture sensor inside mixer and aggregate bin
- Integration into existing control system
- Video control system of mixing process
- Special solutions for Hydroelectric Dams
- Advanced energy saving aggregate cooling systems (ACS)
Aggregate Cooling System for Concrete
The “ACS” (Aggregate Cooling System) is a new, patented and fully containerized plant concept for the cooling of aggregates for concrete mixes. The system also works at desert environment without the addition of ice. ACS can be used for new plants as well as for retrofitting.
CGP Mobile Coal Grinding Plant for solid fuels
Containerized Coal Mill Plant for independent coal dust supply CGP Mobile Coal Grinding Plant Features:
- Grinding of all types of coal possible, from brown coal to anthracite
- Grain feed size 5-30 mm
- Fineness size range of coal dust 5% R 90 µm to 45% R 90 µm
- Throughput of 2-4 t/h coal dust
- Emission values correspond to TA air (German regul.)
- Safety concept (Explosion protection) according to ATEX (optional NEC)
- Plant ist installed in ISO containers
- Can be used at environment temperatures between -30 and +40 °C